Never Ending Peace And Love

A collection of my experiences and life in Nepal.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Discovery and Adventure!

I just landed in Singapore a few minutes ago!!
The flights have been great. Even though I've been on a plane for 20hours, I feel wonderful and so well taken care of. I had a whole row to myself so I got to sleep and watch movies :)

It was sad leaving my family this morning--I just kept thinking about how I won't be seeing them for 4 months and won't be experiencing their quirks or mannerisms. I love them so much. Now that I'm on my way to Nepal, it's easier to be where I am and be present to my journey. I'm excited for my new adventure and sharing that experience with them.

My first layover was in Narita, Japan for one hour! My friend Mandi is traveling with me and it's been really nice having a friend on this journey. On the plane I met someone from Bali, Khetut! We had a nice chat and got to know each other a little bit--I love making new friends.We just ran into another girl on the program, Kori, in Singapore! We are slowly reuniting and it's exciting. Our flight to Kathmandu leaves at 9:10am so we have a few hours. We're going to explore the Singapore airport a little bit!

I love you all!
Will post again as soon as I can,
Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment