Never Ending Peace And Love

A collection of my experiences and life in Nepal.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hey Everybody!
This is the blog website I will be using to share my travels and experiences in Nepal with you! If you'd like to receive an email notification when I publish a new entry, please click on the subscribe link.

I am leaving on January 31st! It's coming up so quickly, and I am both excited and nervous. My first layover is in Japan, then Singapore and on Feb 2, 2011 I will land in Kathmandu! When my classmates and I land, we will be greeted by the program staff in Nepal. The first ten days will consist of language classes, shopping, and learning cultural norms. After that, each of us will be assigned a family to live with, so we'll be living in separate places (I think) but we'll still take classes together! Once I'm in Nepal, I will learn more about the program and structure and share that with all of you.

If you are reading this blog, it means that you are someone who is important to me and you have made a profound difference in my life. Thank you for who you are, and all that you do for the world. I love you! 
Please let me know if you would like to receive a souvenir or postcard--email me your name and address.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Love,
Elizabeth :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Lots of love and safe travels my sweet Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete